I've struggled over the last 2 1/2 years to get my mortgage current.Through some luck and a interest rate reduction, I finally have my head above water - I've accrued late fees, and figured now that at least I'm current, I can make a payment on their website, and avoid the $20 fee to pay over the phone.

Well, no such luck with HSBC - I tried making payments through my bill pay service with my bank, but according to HSBC Customer Service, DON'T mail it to the address on your statement, since they only check the "lockbox" at the post office twice a week - If your check ends up in the "second" time, you're late.I even offered to make a payment arrangement on the late fees so I can make my payment online - NOPE - So, I figure to *** them off, I'm going to start sending them checks every day from my bank (no postage needed!) Today I scheduled payments (for late fees only) in the amount of $0.08, $0.06, $0.07, $0.05, $0.03, $0.01, $0.09 - Have fun processing those you evil b&tches (the pissy girl on the phone was named "Jenny", hence the 8765319 (can't send a check for ).00"!

Had an Experience with Hsbc Mortgage Services?

Comments

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more